Sunday, 21 June 2015

FW: Day Thirty-Four

 

 

Feed: 40 Days of Dating
Posted on: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:01 AM
Author: Timothy Goodman
Subject: Day Thirty-Four

 

Jessica…

Did you see Timothy today? Yes. What did y’all do together? After work I had a dinner planned with my friend Veza at Pure Food and Wine. Tim had a work meeting. He texted me around 9:30 to meet in my building’s lobby. Right as I got the text, I was getting out of a... View Article

Timothy…

Did you see Jessica today? Yes. What did y’all do together? I went to her place around 9:30 PM. The plan was for me to sleep over. I emailed her during the day to tell her that I was coming over. I was excited about it! Did anything interesting happen? We began arguing the first ... View Article


View article...

No comments:

Post a Comment