Sunday, 21 June 2015

FW: Day Thirty-Eight

 

 

Feed: 40 Days of Dating
Posted on: Saturday, April 27, 2013 12:02 AM
Author: Timothy Goodman
Subject: Day Thirty-Eight

 

Jessica…

Did you see Timothy today? Bright and early! What did y’all do together? I hailed a cab at four AM and picked up Tim at his apartment. We headed to JFK and arrived at Jet Blue’s terminal for our six AM flight to Orlando. I was very tired because I was unable to sleep during... View Article

Timothy…

Did you see Jessica today? Oh yes. What did y’all do together? Disney World! Six AM flight JFK > ORL. I have a hard time sleeping on planes, but Jessie took a sleeping pill and passed out the entire time. When we got there we decided to do Epcot Center today. I remember crying the ... View Article


View article...

No comments:

Post a Comment